HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2014, 2:24 AM
Aylmer's Avatar
Aylmer Aylmer is offline
Still optimistic
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal (C-D-N) / Ottawa (Aylmer)
Posts: 5,407
Huh. I'd never heard it used until I came back.

Also - I need some feedback from you guys: I use 'there' after nouns a lot, even when things aren't within sight.

"Could you run to the store there and get those berries there?"
"Ooh, I really liked that film there."

Now, is that something used elsewhere as well?
__________________
I've always struggled with reality. And I'm pleased to say that I won.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:08 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.