HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 30, 2014, 7:33 PM
josef's Avatar
josef josef is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Collingswood
Posts: 876
I tried something at lunch today. I wanted to take a picture at every intersection walking from 15th to the river on Chestnut, cause you can see this peeking out from behind 2400 Chestnut even from Broad. You can't see it in every frame, really only the end ones, but I thought I'd share for fun.

     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.