HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 29, 2013, 12:37 PM
statbass statbass is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. John's
Posts: 1,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/sears-canada-to-sell-leases-for-flagship-store-4-others-1.2286483

Another sign that Sears Canada is slowly disintergrating in Canada. If you close almost all of your most iconic locations, surely a national closure is not far behind.
I was looking at dishwashers at Sears not too long ago. Sears did not have any dishwashers in stock and it would take approx 10 business days to be ordered, plus I would have to pick it up at their distribution center in Donovan's. Hmm... and I wonder why Sears is not doing so well????
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.