HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 13, 2013, 7:58 PM
CaptainKirk CaptainKirk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDP View Post
Okay, I am a bit of an idiot, and have only recently been getting into downton Hamilton architecture/buildings, but isn't the Tivoli Theatre GONE? I thought it collapsed in on itself about 10-15 years ago and now its just an empty lot beside the CBC office? But then I see things like Steeltown saying "theatre will remain" and Curran "The Tivoli is a fabulous community asset and it’s sitting there rotting". What am I missing?
Nope the actual theatre still exists. It was the foyer and front entrance that collapsed.

The theatre is set quite far back, backing up against Hughson St.

Foyer



Check this out
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2524936-deal-closes-for-downtown-tivoli-theatre/
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.