HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 12, 2013, 3:31 AM
Harley613's Avatar
Harley613 Harley613 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Aylmer, QC
Posts: 6,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
I ate a Jaeger Schnitzel Platter yesterday at Schnitzelworks on Cyrville Road.

Best German I've had since Lindenhof.

Problem is the last seating at Schnitzelworks is 3:30 Monday to Friday and 2:30 on Saturday. No evening or Sunday openings.
Was that because of my recent recommendation by chance? I eat there all the time. The Jaeger is my fav, but the greek and italian are amazing as well!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:46 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.