HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 7, 2013, 1:12 PM
H2O H2O is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrattan View Post
Hello all – since I lurk here enough I figured I'd just open an account and try to add directly to the great conversation here.


Given how uncertain I was about height, I provided the 12:1 benchmark that I understand to be the standard free FAR for most development downtown under DDBP. But that's all that figure is – a benchmark.

Hopefully, we'll have more specifics as the site plan firms up. My impression from speaking with developers here is that the site plan will actually firm up, but that's only instinct at this point.
The baseline F.A.R. for CBD zoning is 8.0:1.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:37 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.