HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Sep 5, 2013, 4:13 AM
chrisallard5454's Avatar
chrisallard5454 chrisallard5454 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 2,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPP View Post
Not to split hairs, but actually according to cfl.ca, you have only had 1 sellout and no other game has been within 1000 of a sellout.

Still not bad I suppose given your record. (and much better than say Calgary which is much larger but has a much better record)
I included games not yet played, which include the banjo bowl (Sold out over a week ago).

But you are right, I misread the one I thought it was 33 400 it was 32 400 so it was 1 100 short of a sell out, yet still 10 400 more than Tim Hortons field will hold...

So two sell outs (as I said) and one game that was only 1 100 short, the others only being a couple thousand short of a sell out.

Are CIS considered amateur? If so then yes we have many amateur events being held at the stadium.
__________________
2017 Tryout for DEL 2 Kassel Huskies
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.