HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 4, 2013, 9:31 PM
SKYSTHELIMIT's Avatar
SKYSTHELIMIT SKYSTHELIMIT is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
Is that really SSP regulations? The only forum that actually follows that guideline is the BC/Vancouver section. Hell, Toronto lists their buildings as UC before the shovel is even in the ground. I'd say once heavy work starts it is construction, but at least once piles are driven, that should certainly be construction. I think even Vancouver says once excavation is complete and concrete pour starts, that is construction. I've never heard a single person (until now) say that UC is only after a building is above grade.
I thought this rule came about surrounding the debacle on fourth in Calgary which was a pit for so many years and having a few starts and stops that the mods became — shy with the title "Under Construction" but either way we know this is going ahead and it is very exciting.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:17 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.