HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 28, 2013, 8:44 PM
jedikermit's Avatar
jedikermit jedikermit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 2,259
I went to the open house for the Neumont University/Tribune Building today. Ran into Future Mayor too. It's a great re-use of that building. Both he and I worked in that building for a long time, so it was very interesting to see how they've taken what I might have considered formerly unusable spaces and made them work as classrooms and meeting rooms. The top six (?) floors are the dorms, and the model they had on display for the tour/open house was very nice.

I took some pics with the worst phone ever; if I remember I'll post them here later tonight.
__________________
Loving Salt Lake City. Despite everything, and because of everything.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:07 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.