HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 14, 2013, 12:08 AM
TBurton TBurton is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
I work with V8 Supercars here in the US, and I'm enjoying your discussion...but I'm just going to keep my mouth shut beyond the following: we are so excited for the Austin 400 and look forward to seeing some of you there! I hope you enjoy the weekend and we look forward to reading your thoughts post-race.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.