Well why is guy so goddam angry about Calgary. Figure that one out. So, you are saying that this guy can say anything he wants about urban people, small interesting shops, places we all love and you will just sit there and take a non-position as usual?
Im just sick of his negativity towards some of the FRIENDLIEST and most interesting places in Calgary. It sounds like he has never actually walked anywhere in kensington and he sounds like he is some kind of bully towards certain types of people.
and yes! I AM the opposite of Suburbia. I am damn proud to be that. You've heard it here first.
The urban people of Calgary are harmless. Even the drugged up "freaks".
Unsustainable business models? Gimme a break. These are real people with big hearts trying their best to build a community and I wont have someone 🞵🞵🞵🞵 all over that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarian
You have to ease up on this stuff guy, people are allowed to have a different opinion than yours. You are the exact opposite of Suburbia in that your posts are urbanism or bust.
|