HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 12, 2013, 1:33 PM
OUIR@random OUIR@random is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nouveau-Brunswick
Posts: 787
Simons is just apparel (quality apparel), but not a real department store, also it's not very mainstream, it's very fashion and urban oriented. It's like a pricey H&M or Forever21, I like the brand, but I doubt it would do well here. It might do well in Canada's largest cities.
The Bay would be a welcome addition to Champlain or downtown Moncton, but I don't see Simons.

Last edited by OUIR@random; Mar 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.