HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 28, 2013, 6:49 PM
MightyYoda MightyYoda is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin1971 View Post
Looks like the Fairmont keeps getting pushed back. I have serious doubts whether or not this hotel will ever break ground......I'd give it a 40% chance.....

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but there seems to be a 6 month rule when it comes to "breaking ground". If you announce you are breaking ground in less than 6 months, it is means it's going to happen bar something major. I have started dreading the 6+ month groundbreaking because it seems to be the kiss of death to projects. It sounds like Van Zandt is happening and Fairmont being continually pushed back is not a good sign. Anything post summer worries me.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:17 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.