HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2013, 3:38 AM
Devon Devon is offline
Regina SK
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Saskatoon via Regina
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
I noticed today that the parkade behind the Regina Inn is being demolished.

You can also see through the windows that they are taking everything inside down to the studs. This will be a brand new hotel when it reopens as a Hilton Doubletree.
The last time I was in that parkade, it was crumbling. Looked like what I remember the old Bay parkade looking like.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:42 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.