HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #17  
Old Posted Jan 27, 2013, 7:22 PM
Keith P.'s Avatar
Keith P. Keith P. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,893
Thank goodness there is a local alternative to CTV's abysmal "Morning Live", though I have my doubts this will be much better. Crystal Garrett used to host the CTV show for a time and was truly annoying in that role, so unfortunately I have no reason but to expect more of the same here. Ms. Chappell is pleasant enough and I have no knowledge of the other fellow.

As noted, at least this will be in HD. CTV should be ashamed that they still have not converted local production here to that format.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:23 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.