HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 12, 2013, 7:57 PM
Marty_Mcfly's Avatar
Marty_Mcfly Marty_Mcfly is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. John's, NL
Posts: 7,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignalHillHiker View Post
And me, I only like rum if I don't know it's there and can't taste it.
Interesting. I like how screech makes the coke taste almost fruity if mixed properly. I've never found a way to do it with amber/white rum. I can do it with other dark rums, but I may as well support our local economy and buy screech

Plus, people think it's much more disgusting than it actually is. There's still a stigma about screech and how it's supposedly awful.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.