HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Dec 24, 2012, 7:49 PM
ハルウララ

Atlantic Canada SSP Community Thread

I figured we should start one of these so we're not wishing people Merry Christmas and stuff in many different threads. For those of you who might not be sure what this thread is for, a community thread is just a thread to talk about whatever might be going on in our lives, events, or anything else. Generally anything that isn't related to construction, development, those sorts of things. CTs provides a good way for the forum members to get to know each other a bit more.

As well, because our forum is directed towards developments in areas, you could use this thread as a means of finding out about places before visiting (like where to go, what to see, etc.).

So with that, I hope everybody has a good Christmas and Holiday season! I can't say i'm doing a whole lot this year, unfortunately. I'm planning on heading to Moncton via Halifax this Friday but the weather doesn't look like it's cooperating.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces