HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations



Related Pages:  • Seattle Projects & Construction Forum  • Seattle Highrise Developments Map


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 25, 2012, 6:51 AM
Syndic's Avatar
Syndic Syndic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Posts: 1,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat View Post
Perhaps, but I'm really quite envious of the Austonian. Sexier than any highrise resi ever built in Seattle.
I guess. Sometimes I don't like it because it stands out so much and dominates our skyline, but that will change once we get buildings of comparable size built, like the Fairmont.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:50 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.