Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport
Saw a map at the hospital (St. Joe's) that featured the (projected) 401/Wonderland interchange. the map dated from the early 1970s. 40 years later, lots of talk...
|
That's not as depressing as the 1966 master plan on the 2nd floor of Weldon. Aside from Bradley Avenue, NONE of the recommendations have been implemented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport
Oh and PLEASE do something about Western Rd/Sarnia/Brescia-Springett Access so it doesn't take 30 MINUTES TO GET OUT OF THE DAMNED PARKING LOT during evening rush hour on Mondays-Wednesdays!!
|
You're very brave for going out into that. I go the opposite direction (north to Windermere), but I always wonder how people have the patience to put up with that 🞵🞵🞵🞵 day after day. A few people here have suggested widening Sarnia Road is the solution, but the problem is everything is funneled onto Sarnia Road. We need another way to get to Wonderland- maybe extend Windermere Road to link with Gainsborough? I'm sure people like Molson would appreciate the direct route to Hyde Park.