HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 15, 2012, 1:43 PM
Ayreonaut's Avatar
Ayreonaut Ayreonaut is offline
EVDS MPlan Grad
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canmore, AB
Posts: 11,113
The girls at Smitty's were talking about that ship yesterday.

I like that video, man. You started and ended in my nabe!

I always see your morning photos and tell myself that I need to head across the harbour in the am to get the nice lighting on the city. I've yet to accomplish that this year. Maybe on Saturday I'll plan for that again.

Also, maybe I just haven't noticed because I don't drive when I'm here, but there has to be a million pylons on the roads you drove! It's like we're in Quebec or something.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:15 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.