HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 15, 2012, 12:01 AM
YYCguys YYCguys is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by mersar View Post
Offices and another expansion on the NE corner (possibly including getting rid of the Shell) are the most likely projects I've heard rumored.
Please and thank you! That's the strangest thing I've ever seen on an indoor mall site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcccondor View Post
The Kal Tire in the SE corner must have a limited life span. I've heard rumour of mid-rise mixed use in that location. Not sure what direct relationship they would have with Chinook.
A bit noisy at that location, but would be very convenient for shopping, services, and transit for residents of said rumoured building.

The Chinook area is lacking a grocery store. I wonder what site nearby would be suitable for one?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:31 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.