HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #3  
Old Posted Jul 6, 2012, 3:35 PM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
For me, I think that one of the advantages of a tall building is to leave open space around, you know, to avoid lot line to lot line. I wouldn't approve this thing.
yes, trading height limits for a podium-and-slender-point-tower form of development is something I support and encourage, even (especially) literally in my own backyard, but all I can envision with Richcraft's portfolio is 28 storeys of this: http://www.bit.ly/OAO56x or this: http://www.bit.ly/L65yUt.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:08 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.