HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    Museum Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Dallas Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #20  
Old Posted Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 AM
TBone7281 TBone7281 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 686
A FB acquaintance (friend of the wife) who lives in Dallas posted this today commenting about it looking like it was going to storm. I, on the other hand wanted to figure out what this nice looking tower was. It took a bunch of poking around the interweb since I'm unfamiliar with Dallas, but eventually I figured out what I was looking at. Very nice building, I'm a fan.

     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.