HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 26, 2011, 8:25 AM
gusam26's Avatar
gusam26 gusam26 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Salt Lake City/Los Angeles
Posts: 223
I also use Google maps for schedules and bus routes. One thing I notice sometimes it is useless for looking up bus routes. It does not give you all the available routes that you can use. The schedule differs from the uta website, sometimes by more then 10 minutes on most bus lines. On another note. Today I was train hopping and I notice tsa agents and dhs police on several of the lines. UTA police were with them. I was curious because I had never heard of dhs police before (department of homeland security police). Do you guys think that trax could be targeted by terrorist or is too vulnerable? It just got me thinking why was there tsa and dhs agents on the trax lines.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.