HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations



Related Pages:  • Los Angeles Projects & Construction Forum  • Los Angeles Highrise Developments Map


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2011, 10:37 PM
LosAngelesDreamin LosAngelesDreamin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA/OCman View Post
I am not sure I would say that palm trees are not classy. Having lived in the South and Midwest...coming back to Calif was especially nice seeing all of the palms. It looks like there are a lot of trees...Olive, Tipu, Jacarandas and various species of Palms. As long as the palms are integrated with beautiful landscaping, I am all for it. It does appear there will be a lot of shade trees....and no Ficus thank God. I always loved the fountain so I am glad that it is being restored. Also look forward to concerts by the LA Phil and tenants of the Music Center.
Yea when i went to Chicago for bootcamp in june 2010... the place felt dead to me... or just cold and boring... the terrain was flat, trees look the same, it was gloomy, and the air was thick and musty. Came back to California october 2010 in and when i saw sunshine, mountains and the palm trees i just felt at ease and sort of calmness and warmth... something beautiful about perfect weather, sunshine, hilly terrain and palm trees in california
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.