HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    The SoBro in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Nashville Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #2  
Old Posted Nov 7, 2011, 2:03 AM
arkitekte's Avatar
arkitekte arkitekte is offline
Preds/Titans/Grizz
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,516
The way I took it from the sections in the pdf was that the name of this apartment tower would actually be "SoBro". Anyways, I had no idea that Viridian was only 375 ft. tall, but I guess since its elevation is higher than the majority of the other high rises it just looks taller.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.