HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 21, 2011, 7:33 PM
VancouverPM VancouverPM is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: North Vancouver
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by entheosfog View Post
There some pile-driving action happening on the south side of the 300 block of Terminal. This was earlier this week and these piles are now halfway in the ground. Not sure what's happening as the site isn't fenced off or anything:


and hopefully I'll be back later this weekend with some photo updates again, I've had a busy last week or so
Its a Commercial Project that Rize Alliance is doing, I don't have the renderings available, only the drawings, buried somewhere in my computer, I can't recall the height but somewhere between 3 and 6 stories seems to ring a bell.. The Architecture Firm is B+H BuntingCoady that is handling the design.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:47 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.