HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 3, 2011, 9:02 PM
CyberEric CyberEric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by fflint View Post
Concerning Muni's mechanical problems with Breda cars, Wikipedia notes in its article on the Boston MBTA Green Line that they've also had a lot of mechanical problems back East:



So while I'm not giving Muni a pass on maintenance, we're not the only ones having problems with Breda light rail cars.
Thanks that's good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M II A II R II K View Post
Thanks for the story! I am not totally sure that I understand what is changing here. Anyone with a Clipper card can board at any door. Will this change allow people paying with cash to board at all doors?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.