HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Area Photos & Videos


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 31, 2011, 4:18 PM
haljackey's Avatar
haljackey haljackey is offline
User Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 3,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiguy View Post
I know I'm going to get a lot of flak for this but I love the Law Courts it's the commie blocks downtown that I hate.
Well I don't like the courthouse for two reasons:

1. The design. It's so "In Your Face!" and draws your eyes to its brutalist design.
2. The location. This big slab of a building blocks the rest of the skyline behind it, especially when looking from the riverfront.

I just wish it had some more appeal and character to it since it's a riverfront building.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Area Photos & Videos
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:30 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.