HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 15, 2011, 8:11 PM
CTrainDude CTrainDude is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mersar View Post
Someone on cptdb mentioned theres rumors floating around at CT that the station might be opened in March 2012.

I might see if I can go take some photos tonight if the lighting is on again, I haven't seen anything up there in person for quite some time and I've been meaning to go check it out.
If I had to guess, I'd say the start of the summer 'sign-up' is when revenue service would start. Would probably be handed over to CT for training and commissioning in the spring.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.