HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 1, 2011, 12:34 AM
Syndic's Avatar
Syndic Syndic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Posts: 1,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
Are you referring to the buildings on the left side of the rendering?
No, I'm actually talking about to the right of the building. I'm under the impression that something like this is still planned there. (The buildings to the right of that image.) It's not in the capitol view corridor, so the buildings (if they are ever built) should be pretty tall.

Someone just asked me exactly what the actual power plant is going to be used for after this and I realized I didn't know the answer. Does anybody else? I thought it was going to be made into a special events venue but now I'm wondering if not the area in front it is going to be used for that and the inside for something else. I also heard somewhere that it's going to be kind of like a museum of sorts? To showcase Austin's history? Maybe it will be both?

Also, did anyone else realize that, in that rendering, it looks like you're going to be able to go underneath it? I wonder if that will go all the way to the other side.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.