HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 22, 2011, 6:27 PM
Thundertubs's Avatar
Thundertubs Thundertubs is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 2,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwmiv View Post
I caught the "not productive" before you changed it!

I know, I know. It was a petty remark. I don't think that a lawsuit is going to change the results too much, either. I still think that Austin will end up larger than Detroit at the end of this.
Someone posted between mine and yours before I posted. The tone of your comment seemed like the beginning of an Austin-Detroit flamewar to me. This is an informative thread, and I hope it stays civil and on track. Good for Austin, but don't kick The D while it's down.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:38 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.