HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 26, 2011, 3:33 AM
mylesmalley's Avatar
mylesmalley mylesmalley is offline
Moderator / Supervillain
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moncton, NB
Posts: 4,103
I had no idea Bathurst got as much traffic as it does.

As for public transportation, I don't believe Moncton or Fredericton airports are served by municipal bus service. I don't know about Saint John.

Fredericton is somewhat understandable, as YFC is a solid 15 minute drive out of town. While the area in between is built up, I would hazard to guess that it isn't to an extent high enough to justify transit.

Moncton, on the other hand, doesn't have any excuse. The airport is a 7 minute drive from downtown, and is next to the fastest growing industrial park in the city (which also has no dedicated mass transit). However the old terminal/flight college is on a route. It is a stop on the Acadian Lines inter-city bus route though.
__________________
"When you go home tonight, there's gonna be another story on your house! "
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:48 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.