HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Nov 4, 2010, 4:42 PM
freeweed's Avatar
freeweed freeweed is offline
Home of Hyperchange
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dynamic City, Alberta
Posts: 17,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw5150 View Post
Plus, a typical A&W or Wendy's meal is almost the same price as some of the affordable, tasty restaurants we have in the core / chinatown. Dont get me wrong, I love a good burger meal for around $10.00, but recently I have been making other choices and paying about $11 or $12 instead.
I don't disagree with the rest of your sentiment, but.. a typical fast food burger meal is more like $5-6.

Which of course is why the poor eat so much more of it than regular restaurants. Of course, if money is really the issue, just cook yourself. I can make a pasta meal for under $3 for 2 people.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.