HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 13, 2010, 3:44 AM
hsvdj84's Avatar
hsvdj84 hsvdj84 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1502 View Post
You must be right. It didn't make sense for Costco to move to such a small space. I didn't know that Joann's Fabrics is moving there. It is pretty remarkable in this economy that they have been able to lease out almost all of this shopping center. It seems to me that the old Barnes and Noble, a more attractive looking space would have been leased before this center did.


I always thought the same thing about the old B&N building. I was hoping for maybe a Borders to go in there. If I'm not mistaken they were having some financial troubles earlier this year though. I think Borders Group owns Waldenbooks. Is the Waldenbooks that was in Madison Square even open anymore?

I'm like you as far as the economy. I would love to see this trend continue though. I would love to see the old Winn Dixie building down the road do something. Anything!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:09 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.