HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 25, 2010, 5:14 AM
TonyAnderson's Avatar
TonyAnderson TonyAnderson is offline
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Salt Lake City | Utah
Posts: 2,788
Thanks for the photos Ark it's always nice to see St. George and the surrounding area. The downtown is so quaint, but then you also have to realize St. George had very little population until just recently so it never made that large a historic core. The 'colonial' type of architecture they keep using is getting old as well but I think that will change.

I agree with your analysis Scott. The city needs to play catch up. You don't want another Phoenix or Vegas. The city lacks in the high-end job area as well.

I've been keeping track of airport updates here: http://www.utahurbanforum.com/st-george-regional-airport-2011-t89.html
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.