HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth


    Sutton Place Nova Centre in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Halifax Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Feb 28, 2010, 9:36 PM
haligonia's Avatar
haligonia haligonia is offline
Urban Thinker
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 630
I agree with fenwick. The design is good, I mean, I've seen better, but I have also seen much, much worse. I think that this project will be great for downtown. Sure, a convention centre doesn't create as much activity as a residential building, but it definatly creates more activity than a warehouse with glass block and garage doors at street level and a 🞵🞵🞵🞵-ugly parking lot.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:49 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.