HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > 2010 Olympic Winter Games [Archive]


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2010, 7:42 AM
djun djun is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.x View Post
Should I get to BC Place by 2 pm? Like, do I really need to be in line that early??
Don't think so. I know people who left Richmond at 3pm and got seated within the next hour. So as long as you're in the express line, it moves pretty quickly.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > 2010 Olympic Winter Games [Archive]
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:32 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.