HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Arts, Culture, Dining, Recreation & Entertainment


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Dec 16, 2009, 2:18 PM
Wishblade's Avatar
Wishblade Wishblade is offline
You talkin' to me?
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfx_chris View Post
Good read fenwick, I congratulate you on that document - however you left out the most important consideration at the end of the document - land availability. I hate to keep going on about this, but the Willow Park site is owned by DND, and unless anybody here has information they're holding back, DND hasn't shown any desire to remove their operations from that site.
Well, I mentioned earlier in this thread that DND does plan to tear down many of the structures in willow park. whether they will replace them on the same land or sell the land Im not sure about. And I believe the date for this is somewhere around 2015.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Arts, Culture, Dining, Recreation & Entertainment
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:46 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.