HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

View Poll Results: Which transbay tower design scheme do you like best?
#1 Richard Rogers 40 8.05%
#2 Cesar Pelli 99 19.92%
#3 SOM 358 72.03%
Voters: 497. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Dec 12, 2009, 6:00 PM
Only Mostly Dead

Everything in the foreground here will be demolished:

As for businesses and residential mentioned in the article, that's Varnish in the small brick building on the left with the red neon sign. Zebulon is right next to it. The condos are the gray building next to that. Adolph Gasser is in the darker red building to the right of that. The buildings immediately behind those will also be demolished. The lighter red brick building with the graffiti will not be demolished.

As a point of trivia, Baron Davis lived in those condos when he played for the Warriors.

Here's another shot of that block:

This is Second and Howard; everything you see here will be gone:

I misspoke about Adolph Gasser. They are in the small white building, not the brick building.

The two to the left side are the buildings on the southeast corner of Second and Howard that will be demolished:

I'm really surprised these are going. They just totally remodeled the one on the right, which was in progress back when I took this.

Tiburon Miami 1 Miami 2 Ye Olde San Francisco SF: Canyons, waterfront... SF: South FiDi SF: South Park

Last edited by peanut gallery; Dec 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development