HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > 2010 Olympic Winter Games [Archive]


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #5  
Old Posted Sep 2, 2009, 11:35 PM
wrenegade's Avatar
wrenegade wrenegade is offline
ON3P Skis
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoNeurons View Post
Cirque will perform. That's almost without question.
I was under the impression that Cirque will definitely NOT perform. They were approached about taking part in the ceremonies but demanded total creative control on the whole thing, which wasn't going to happen, so they said they were out. Wasn't this talked about here over a year ago? I remember seeing a news article of some sort about it too.

I would love to be proved wrong though, I think Cirque is fantastic.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > 2010 Olympic Winter Games [Archive]
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.