HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 13, 2009, 4:52 AM
Jasper and one o nin's Avatar
Jasper and one o nin Jasper and one o nin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Лесные Высоты
Posts: 3,345
I booked my tickets to LHR for july. The flight is relatively full according to by booking agent. Seems strange that AC dropped the 9X weekly
On another note, while in London Im doing a side trip and I booked with easyjet. I had to pay 16 pounds just to carry one bag with me. Another 6 pounds to pay for it. I didnt quite get that, I got charged a service fee to pay for it with my visa? Of course taxes and fees, all in - the total from Stansted to Spain came to 149 pounds.
Also, I read an article that Ryanair is looking at expanding to North America. The article was about a year old, but indicated that they are looking at the US because of their open skies. It said that they would also look at Canada, but not until there is an open skies agreement.
__________________
"Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. Carl Spackler, 1980
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:36 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.