HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 31, 2008, 8:20 PM
flar's Avatar
flar flar is online now
..........
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Posts: 15,761
I would imagine downtown Burlington is dead during the daytime, the people living in those condos are largely middle class and work 9 to 5. I've only been there on weekday evenings and a Sunday afternoon, each time there were a lot of people out. The phototour of Burlington I did was on a Tuesday evening around 7 to 9 pm.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.