HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #3  
Old Posted Aug 1, 2008, 1:37 AM
MonctonRad's Avatar
MonctonRad MonctonRad is online now
Wildcats Rule!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moncton NB
Posts: 41,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford_DJ View Post
I think its about time the lesser populated areas (outside of HRM, Moncton, Saint John, CBRM, St. John's, Fredericton and Corner Brook) of Atlantic Canada have a place for any developments they get.
Good idea Bedford DJ. The only proviso I would offer is that sometimes important projects in the "exurbs" of the major centres (eg Sackville & Shediac for Metro Moncton) might still get discussed in the project thread for the regional city. I'll keep my ear open for anything interesting to include in this thread though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.