HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 21, 2008, 6:47 AM
SLC Projects's Avatar
SLC Projects SLC Projects is offline
Bring out the cranes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 6,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy414 View Post
And as far as being a low time poster, what does that have to do with anything? Does that mean I have nothing to contribute just because I didn't stumble upon this forum as soon as you did? I do believe there was a time you only had 13 posts too. I didn't realize there was an unspoken rule of having to 'pay your dues' so to speak on this forum.

.
I was just saying that even back when I was new to this forum with only a few post I still didn't really know anyone on here well enough to jump in and tell that person that it's their fault for whatever reason. Hell I still don't really know people on here too well. I guess it was my fault that I went downtown where all those parking meter freaks hang out. Those guys are always out for blood. Guess I should of been more careful.
My whole point of that rant was that we all hate tickets. I'm sure there's a time in our lives when we gotten a ticket that we didn't think it was really fare. But whatever I paid it and life goes on.
Anyways sorry I got all up in arms about it. I have been meaning to ask you have you taken any new photos from your plane? Those last ones were really cool.
__________________
1. "Wells Fargo Building" 24-stories 422 FT 1998
2. "LDS Church Office Building" 28-stories 420 FT 1973
3. "111 South Main" 24-stories 387 FT 2016
4. "99 West" 30-stories 375 FT 2011
5. "Key Bank Tower" 27-stories 351 FT 1976
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:55 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.