HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 14, 2008, 4:03 AM
VanHowe VanHowe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoDog View Post
This city needs a Gay Super Club. One with multi levels/rooms for all types of dance music genre's and loungy areas.

I never understood why there has always only been 3 clubs in town.
I don't think Vancouver will ever be like Montreal's district and have a 3 level bar like Le Drugstore. I'll find out this summer if it still exists.

I would rather see a gay bar and those 2 huge beautiful trees than a 12 storey building from my place but that's the way it goes. Interestingly enough, although I live so close, I haven't been there for 3 years. Ha
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:57 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.