HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Apr 9, 2008, 5:38 AM
youngregina's Avatar
youngregina youngregina is offline
Edan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Victoria Park, Calgary
Posts: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF View Post
I think I'd rather see a 4 story building that encompasses the entire lot, with retail on the bottom and residential/office above a "fatscraper" if you will.
I wasn't saying i would like to see the whole lot filled up with a "fatscraper'. Rather,, i will give you more detail on what i would like to see fill the entire lot. As you said in your post, and in your words, you would like to see a 4 story building that encompasses the entire lot. I would also like to see this. But with this i would like to see a 20+ floor building rising out of this 4 floor block.

Any Better??
__________________
#YYC
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.