HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2008, 10:04 AM
DowntownCharlieBrown's Avatar
DowntownCharlieBrown DowntownCharlieBrown is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Downtown, Orange County, L.A.
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRCRASH View Post
Wait, you don't think....................it's been secretly cancelled, do you?

I mean, there is now a sovereign fund owned family thats in pretty high places that is investing in the project; don't you think someone of that authority wouldn't waste money in funding something they knew wouldn't successful?
I don't know if I should do this but...



Who are you talking to?



What are you saying?



And why would you ask that?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:48 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.