HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 10, 2008, 12:17 AM
OCA REP OCA REP is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montgomery (Old Cloverdale)
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCloverdale View Post
Isn't Montgomery "home" for Bronner?
I believe that was just a play off an old term where a kid would not get his way... or get mad while playing with friends and "go home and take his toys with him." That sounds like something Bronner would do.

I did enjoy the forum last night. But after absorbing so much information, I personally prefer preserving the view over the old Judicial Building. I hate to say that, but whatever type of tower the RSA ends up building, needs to not destroy the view up Dexter Avenue.

One other thing. I was somewhat confused last night when the discussion came up concering maximum building heights for downtown. Is it true that the new code prohibits anything over six stories? I support in-fill and the new code, but would not mind at all strategically-placed towers. I think if they are done correctly, they help define and give additional character to a business district.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.