HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion


View Poll Results: Are you a Vancouver forumer or browsing from elsewhere?
I am a Vancouver forumer 149 79.26%
I am a forumer from elsewhere in Canada 28 14.89%
I am a forumer from elsewhere in the USA 5 2.66%
I am a forumer from elsewhere in the world 6 3.19%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #8  
Old Posted Nov 27, 2007, 3:33 AM
entheosfog's Avatar
entheosfog entheosfog is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 3,709
I moved here about six months ago from Calgary...
__________________
Latest photo thread: Coney Island, Christmas Day
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.